Thursday, January 22, 2009

Zion (our new husky dog)







Well it may amaze some of you who know me well but I decided to pursue getting a dog. The only dog I can imagine having is a Husky. I love the way they look. It has been an adventure getting him. We had to go through this whole process. We got him from Arizona Siberian Husky Rescue and had numerous visits before the adoption was final. It was intense and at times I literally had to hold back from laughing because of the process we went through. He is doing good and we are all getting used to having a new dog. He is 2 years old and very pretty. He has blue eyes with one eye with a little brown. The kids love him, especially Gabe and Maleah. Josh does too, but is a little timid. He is very active and it's fun.

3 comments:

Lori Lou said...

Wow it has been a while since you posted. Cute dog. I am definitely not a dog person so good job.

Aubry Wilkes said...

Oh yea! You posted... finally! HA! Love the family picture with the new addition.

Katrina said...

Hey so glad to see you posted a new blog!! I loved your dog! He is beautiful. The things we do for our kids!!