We have been seeing a bobcat around our property now for a few months. I've never seen it but everyone else has. Today I did! It was laying on our courtyard wall like a pet cat. He was taking a nap and I tried to get a few pictures. The kids were concerned for my safety so Gabriel came out with his air soft gun and Joshua and Maleah went in their room to say a prayer. I guess their protection worked because when he saw me he just sat there and watched me take a picture but it was so bright I couldn't see what I was doing so they didn't turn out very good. He eventually got spooked and ran off. He is about 3x as big as a regular house cat. He looks a lot smaller in these pictures because I didn't get close enough. Yes, we are living in the wild!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
We have been seeing a bobcat around our property now for a few months. I've never seen it but everyone else has. Today I did! It was laying on our courtyard wall like a pet cat. He was taking a nap and I tried to get a few pictures. The kids were concerned for my safety so Gabriel came out with his air soft gun and Joshua and Maleah went in their room to say a prayer. I guess their protection worked because when he saw me he just sat there and watched me take a picture but it was so bright I couldn't see what I was doing so they didn't turn out very good. He eventually got spooked and ran off. He is about 3x as big as a regular house cat. He looks a lot smaller in these pictures because I didn't get close enough. Yes, we are living in the wild!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment